Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
The Telecom Rigger is responsible to support Field Engineer/Technicians for the Operation, Maintenance, stability, and availability of Site Services provided by site equipment such as RAN antennas, MW antennas, IF/Power/Jumper Cables and outdoor Radio units and other equipment on tower.
· Examine Objects to be moved, estimate their size, shape and weight and decide on the type of equipment necessary to move them.
· Perform Site preventive maintenance as per Ericsson standards and report to onsite Engineer.
· Inspect installation and fixation of MW antennas, RAN antennas, cable routings and weather proofing during Site acceptance and other daily site visits and share findings.
· Inspect, Maintain, and repair power connectors, IF connectors, RF connectors.
· Ensure that OHS safety requirements are always met.
· Able to work in emergency situations like bad weather or other climatic disaster and special events like Hajj, Ramadan, Eid Alfitr and Eid AlAdha.
· Familiar with network hardware resources like ERS, RRUs, AIR SFPs, MW antennas, RAN antennas, TXM radios etc.
· Familiar with Jumper cables, IF cables, Power cables and their interconnections.
· Ability to work at heights up to 100 m Towers, Monopoles, COW etc.
· Hands on experience with MW link alignment, Fine tuning, Xpic Alignment and LOS surveys.
· Hands on experience of working with DC power and tools required for troubleshooting.
· Familiar with installation standards, cable routings and hoisting techniques.
· Experienced in using rigger tools required to replace equipment as per Ericsson standards.
· Have a minimum 3 year of experience in as a Field Operations Rigger in a mobile network/Telecom environment
· Basic in written and spoken English