* Required competence
- General Competence
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Fluent in Arabic is plus
• Be able to work independently
• Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
• Excellent team player.
• Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
• A thorough and methodical approach to work.
• Must be able to work to tight time scales.
• High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
• Focused on service and network performance.
- Technical Competence
• Hands on experience of Ericsson Cloud Solutions, CEE, SDI, SDN and Ericsson
• Hands on experience / Good Knowledge in Ericsson EMM File and Event and
• Good knowledge and understanding of other VAS systems including standards and
protocols used within network such as SMS, Bulk Messaging System.
• Knowledge of IP and Networks.
• Excellent knowledge on Linux Systems Administration, Operations and
• Excellent knowledge on Cloud systems and environments like Openstack Cloud
• Hands on experience and Knowledge of Grafana, Shell scripts, automation
* Required education and experience
- The Senior Service Engineer should have a degree in Electrical Engineering/ -
Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or
- Have a minimum 8 years of experience in Operation and Maintenance.
- Experience as Technical Lead
- Experience within Datacom and Telecom Networks