Storage Admin L2
• Above 12+ years of extensive knowledge on Storage Area Network design, implementation, administration & support.
• Expertise in DellEMC Storage and IBM Storage Products and technologies.
• Designing & implementing Backup,
• Disaster recovery solutions Timefinder, RPA, SRDF.
• Installation, configuration and management of EMC PMAX, VMAX3, DMX3-4, VNX, Isilon and Clariion.
• Proven competencies in Implementation & Administration on Data Storage with SAN platform, Data Center Management.
• Experience in Configuring & Administrating of IBM Storwize V7000, DS8000, DS6800, XIV, DS5000, DS4000 series & SVC.
• Experience in configuring and managing of zones on IBM, Brocade Fabric switches.
• Experience in Up-gradation and troubleshoot skills of IBM Storage devices.
• Experience in Installation, configuration & Administration of IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Backup Software.
• Experience with IBM TS3500, TS3300 tape libraries with LTO Tape drive technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Storage Implementations &administration of global Storage projects.
• troubleshooting of IBM/EMC Storage Products & handling Technical escalations for critical Business Units.
• Attending discussions on technical solutions on designing and implementing solutions for the customer on the new requirements.
• Creating and maintaining Technical documentation for day to day BAU.
• Installation, manage and maintain IBM/EMC Storage storages and SAN switches like Cisco & Brocade.
• Planning Storage Capacity for heterogeneous environment.
• Environmental oversight and root cause analysis for stability and reliability issues and timely resolution or escalation.
• Displays a sense of urgency around critical issues and presents the correct impact review in terms of business value and impact during technical and non-technical reviews and understands when to escalate issues.
Candidate must be based in Saudi Arabia