Senior Elastic Search Developer
The employee will be part of development team and supporting operation team with a specific focus on Elastic stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Beats and Kibana) and related technologies (Kafka, Search Guard, , Fluentd, etc).
• Design and implement highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack.
• A architecting data structures using Elastic Search End to end Low-level design, development, administration, and delivery of ELK based reporting solutions.
• Work with multiple stakeholders to analyze requirements, clarify design dependencies, create test plans, support functional and non-functional activities.
• Overall at least 6 years of application development experience
• Minimum of 5 years of strong hands on knowledge with full implementation of ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana) stack .
• Experience in architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK stack.
• Strong hands-on knowledge with full implementation of Elastic search.
• Experience with Kibana in developing visualizations/dashboards and conducting analyses.
• Experience with Elasticsearch Query Optimization.
• Experience with scaling Elasticsearch clusters to meet growth.
• Experience with other database systems (Relational / Graph / NoSQL) and data models.
• Experience with Jav.