Project Portfolio Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Purpose of Job:
Project portfolio management is a senior leadership discipline that drives strategic execution and maximizes business value delivery through the selection, optimization, and oversight of project investments which align to business goals and strategies and to be responsible for project management of new product developments undertaken by the engineering team for PPM’s Systems & Certified on Microsoft Project
You should have capability to do :
- PORTFOLIO: a portfolio collection of projects and programs
- PROGRAM: program collection of related projects and other work that share common objectives and are better managed collectively
- PROJECT: a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result with defined scope resources, and schedule.
Skills / experience / qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in all aspects of project management PPM tools Certified on Microsoft Project.
- It is essential the candidate has:
- An electronics degree or equivalent
- Strong project management experience in the engineering department of a large company
- Previous exposure to production
- Production of high quality proposals and bids for external customers.
- Experience using costing tools
- Experience of Agile project management processes or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project and PDM software
- Experience in managing people
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within short time frames.
It is desirable the candidate has:
- Experience in a military environment including Integrated Logistic support .
- Familiarity with electronic countermeasures and cybersecurity technology solutions.
- Practical experience of RF .