Project Coordinator (cyber security)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
-- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia--
Bachelor’s degree in Computer since, Computer engineering or Cybersecurity
Follow-up - write reports - collect information - communicate with trainees - scheduling - gather information - create forms and templates - communicate with external vendors - quality check - interview the trainers - plan training - any other design tasks - communicate with internal teams regarding the projects. Set the products for clients
Saudi (Riyadh resident)
0-2 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer since, Computer engineering or Cybersecurity.
Relevant certification in cybersecurity or marketing.
Good knowledge in cybersecurity terminologies, threats, and protection techniques.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
• Project management skills
• Ability to learn and use phishing simulation and triage tools
• Knowledge of adult learning principles, motivation, and behavior
• Basic understanding of cyber security concepts, practices, and standards including phishing, social engineering, and deception-based attacks
• Previous working cybersecurity awareness, training, communications, or content development applicable to the position requirements