Roles and Responsibility
* Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the
protection of computer systems, networks and information.
* Identify and define system security requirements.
* Design computer security architecture and develop
detailed cyber security designs.
* Prepare and document standard operating procedures and
* Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure
* Develop technical solutions and new security tools to
help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
* Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as
quickly as possible about security incidents.
* Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based
findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
Requirements and Skills
* Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or
Information Security Engineer.
* Experience in building and maintaining security systems.
* Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating
* Hands on experience in security systems, including
firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication
systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
* Experience with network security and networking technologies
and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
* Thorough understanding of the latest security principles,
techniques, and protocols.
* Familiarity with web related technologies (Web
applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Certificates: CCNA, CISSP,
SSCP, ComPTIA CASP+.
Please Follow our LinkedIn