· Formulate data management and privacy policies, standards and procedures in alignment with NDMO guidelines.
· Continuously scan data regulatory requirements at national and international levels, and ensure relevant updates in data regulations are captured and reflected.
· Conduct periodic data maturity assessments and compliance audits and suggest initiatives or corrective actions to enhance maturity levels across the organization.
· Align with organization’s Cybersecurity team to ensure relevant data privacy controls are applied effective monitoring and compliance activities are performed.
· Provide technical guidance and expertise to resolve data management disputes across organization’s ecosystem.
· Track and manage all open complaints related to data and develop a resolution plan.· Define and refresh roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability.
Please follow our LinkedIn