5G/4G RAN Optimization Opportunity
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our Exciting 5G/4G RAN Optimization Opportunity:
Resource should have Ericsson relevant experience.
We are now looking for a Senior-Expert Optimization Engineer that will be responsible for performing 5G/4G NW Optimization , Tuning ,audit to meet customer requirements and KPIs. As below:
• Focus on 4G/5G network evolution and optimization, with composition of NR NSA/SA, relevant PS core, and related transport evolvements.
• Develop and implement 4G/5G performance metrics and management strategies with focus on user experience for MBB, network performance for M2M and MTC services
• Share knowledge with comprehensive experience and understanding from various product areas
• Adapt to ever changing customer requirements ensuring still adherence to contractual deliverables and ensuring SLA target achievements
• Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
• Perform/Manage sophisticated network performance investigations identifying performance improvement and developing actions for implementing them.
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
• VoTLE NW Optimization and strategy.
• Evaluation of new features and taking full responsibility in the evaluation.
• 2G/3G Optimization experience is mandatory.
• Have an outstanding RAN background and at least a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering / Computer Science, (Advanced Degree Preferred)
• Have 10+ years of engineering/technical experience with at least 3 in a customer facing positions.
• Significant years of expert level proficiency in Radio Access Network (RAN), especially in Network Design and Optimization
• Widely recognized as the technical reference in the own area of expertise within their company
• Multi-vendor experience preferred if candidate has good technical knowledge other than Ericsson (Nokia, Samsung, or Huawei) is an advantage
• E2E understanding of 5G SA and NSA networks with focus on RAN including Radio and Transport
• Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
• Solid experience with Tier1 operators on network planning, design, and optimization of RAN features through statistical analysis and inference.
• Oral and verbal communication, critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, active listening/hearing, thought leadership
• Fluent English language skills with Arabic being an added advantage
• Technical knowledge in the following areas: IOT, ORAN, Cloud RAN, 5G, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services.
• Transferable Iqama is a plus.
• Worked in KSA Market for MS delivery.